nope

sad&low nope

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Surely there must be something more than "[AC] Hack detected." Can you check logs or something?

Was messing around with router to try and get better ping while netflix powerusers at my home are active. Don't think my inner-network packet markings should trigger anything. Did try one thing that the server might have disliked:

image.png.538eb22a3bece75018064ca5a3e93a45.png

Don't see how that constitutes a 6 month ban though...

Pasidalinti ant kitų socialinių tinklų

• Administratorius
16 hours ago, sad&low nope said:

Surely there must be something more than "[AC] Hack detected." Can you check logs or something?

Was messing around with router to try and get better ping while netflix powerusers at my home are active. Don't think my inner-network packet markings should trigger anything. Did try one thing that the server might have disliked:

image.png.538eb22a3bece75018064ca5a3e93a45.png

Don't see how that constitutes a 6 month ban though...

I don't think that your adjustments to the network routing would make any difference but who knows. If this is the case you should trigger the exact same detection once you will join the server right? So out of curiosity I'll unban you for now and we'll see what's gonna happen.

Pasidalinti ant kitų socialinių tinklų

• 3 weeks later...

Užsiregistruokite arba Prisijunkite kad galėtumėte komentuoti

Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite

Sukurti paskyrą

Užsiregistruokite mūsų forume.

Registruotis

Prisijungti

Esate užsiregistravęs? Prisijunkite.

Prisijungti dabar

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search